This course is ideal for you if you need to start using PowerPoint presentations at work. You may have absolutely no knowledge of PowerPoint or perhaps you have a little experience.
- Creating a presentation from scratch
- Formatting fonts
- Bullet points
- Inserting images from a file
- Adding graphs, organisation charts and tables
- Using animation, build effects and slide transitions for more impact
- Using templates and backgrounds for a professional look
- Inserting photographs and movies from a camera
- Creating custom animation for a more individual look
- Adding action buttons with hyperlinks to easily transfer to web pages, spreadsheets or other slides
- Using Slide Master for a more consistent, professional finish
- Creating ‘Custom Shows’ for versatility
- Using ‘Pack and Go’ for portability
- Using timings and a loop for a continuous background presentation
- Printing handouts, speakers notes
If requested: setting up a laptop and projector equipment before a presentation.
Microsoft Office Training
The course content is flexible depending on the needs and interests of the class. Individual queries will be accommodated as far as possible.